This version of Supermarket Duck Dash has a lot of fixes and improvements.
I believe that I’m nearing the end of the game’s development.
In this big update (version 0.7.1) of Supermarket Duck Dash:
- In Destruction mode, the duck is without its shopping cart/trolley, as in this mode the aim is to knock off as many products as possible in 30 seconds
- A new .Exe icon graphic
- I’ve improved the menu screen look, with new title graphics for each screen, a new wall design background and changed the ok buttons.
- I’ve adjusted the turning of the shopping trolley/cart to make is a bit smoother
- Adjusted the flight of the products when the duck knocks them off with it’s arms.
- The menu now works with the joystick of a gamepad
- In the game mode selection screen, it’s now easier to see which button currently has the focus
- Fixed an issue with products flying pass the checkout triggering the checkout sequence
- Improve the cart/trolley detection zone, so that products that are piled on top of the trolley and not within the metal boundary are considered to be inside the trolley
- When a game finishes, the game automatically goes to the high score table entry screen if the player doesn’t press a button after a few seconds.
- Now both L1/L2 & R1/R2 on the gamepad controls the wings
- Added a go-back button to the game mode selection screen